You will need to book your flights from the 8th of September to the 23rd of September.
The rules are pretty simple as you can see below:
1. Flying Club reward flights are subject to the payment of applicable taxes, charges, fees and surcharges. The exact amount will be advised at the time of booking online or via our Contact Centres.
2. Offer valid for travel in Economy and Premium Economy Class only across all routes except for Premium Economy to/from Cape Town. Little Red flights are also included.
3. This offer is for full mileage reward seats only, and cannot be combined with Miles Plus Money fares.
4. CombiFares are permitted.
5. The 25% reduction in mileage offer can be booked on different routes as long as both routes are included in the promotion e.g. London – San Francisco and Los Angeles to London.
6. Once the booking has been ticketed, amending the route is not permitted.
7. Date changes can be made (normal charges apply).
8. Credit card upgrades can be applied to this offer.
9. All Virgin Atlantic Reward seat travel is strictly subject to availability. Some flights may have no availability on certain routes, and popular dates e.g. Weekends, school and public holidays.
10. Passengers are not entitled to earn Flying Club miles or tier points
For those who were looking for a redemption or they just started the hobby and have few miles and they would like to visit a new place I would recommend this sale especially to New York or Dubai. It is an easy way to get a taste of what miles and points can do to help you explore the world.
I already have a redemption in miles and I am glad I didn’t book last week. Now my only first world problem will be whether I should fly in premium economy or business for 13hours! I wish the offer was on Upper class too 🙂
Have you experienced Virgin Atlantic premium economy or business class? Which one would you recommend?