Trip Report: Umrah in the last 10 nights of Ramadan 2015
- Didn’t see this coming! Umrah in Ramadan Overview
- Muslim friendly Zurich: An evening in Zurich & what to do on a short layover
- Hotel Review: Raddison Blu Zurich Airport
- Etihad Business Class Studio Dreamliner 787 Zurich – Abu Dhabi Review
- Etihad Airways Arrivals Lounge Abu Dhabi
- Review Aloft Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Gulf Air Nightmare
- Gulf Air A320 / A321 Abu Dhabi / Bahrain / Jeddah Business class
- Hyatt Regency Makkah Hotel Review
- Intercontinental Hotel Dar Al Tawhid Makkah
After our arrival to Abu Dhabi, we went to check out the Arrivals Lounge. This is only available to Business and First class passengers so I always wanted to see what it was like. I think this was my only option for sometime. At reception we were greeted by two polite ladies and some Arabic coffee with dates.
The lounge atmosphere is nice it is basically just a small space area to relax for a little after a long journey. You can shower and for the gentlemen you can use the free barber service.
It was empty and for most of the time we were the only guests. We stayed approximately for 30min so my husband can enjoy a “fresh-up” and use the barber service. Now this was a cool service and I wish they had a ladies massage option because I would have definitely taken advantage of it. 🙂
The lounge had a good spread of snacks; mostly sandwiches and finger foods as well as desserts, coffee and drinks.
Overall I enjoyed my stay there it was calming to just organise my thoughts and the chauffeur service was an excellent option since it is free for business and first class.